Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Soldier Boy

So as quickly as shortstop & I stopped talking, soldier boy waltzed into my life. He was cute, he was charming, and he was stylish. He definitely had my attention. Ok, he didn’t waltz into my life he found me online. He was a bit older than I was, used to be in the Army & got injured so now he’s going back to school.

On our first date, we met for coffee & I totally forgot it was a date because it just seemed so natural. It was a 2 hour coffee date & my face actually hurt from smiling. I didn’t go into the date thinking about going on a date. I find that’s when I get the most thrown off.

We just had a simple hug @ the end of the date & I wasn’t even expecting it. As soon as I got home he began texting me telling me how cute & sexy I was & how much he enjoyed our conversation. He secured our next date for a weeknight & I was flying high on a wave of emotions & attention.

He had been calling me, actual conversations… NOT just texting and we had just talked & talked & talked. We talked about Halloween & how I was going to go out as a Bee.

Previously I had purchased this costume to go out with Shortstop & his friends. I had never owned something so scandalous in my life, but hearing the girls in shortstop’s clan talk about slutty Halloween costumes forced me to step up my game.

Soldier boy talked to me about doing matching Halloween costumes. Matching. He wanted to be a bee keeper. How adorable is that? I mean it’s almost sickening right? I was in a relationship for 6 years & didn’t do anything matching, and after 6 days this guy wanted to be my keeper.

Interesting…

No comments:

Post a Comment