Monday, June 14, 2010

Pretty flowers for a pretty girl.

Flowers! He got me flowers (I left them at his apartment…oops!). They were really pretty too! I had so much fun with him. OMG, where to begin.

He called me on my way home from work to see what time I was thinking about coming over. Yeah…called me AGAIN!

So I am getting ready, and I start to get kind of jittery, so naturally I reach for a beer. Then because I really hadn’t eaten all day, I was getting buzzed off of half a beer. AHH! So I attempted to take my dog for a good power walk to work off my buzz and went over to his place. Wouldn’t you know he didn’t have ANY naked lady photos in his apartment!!! We sat on his couch & hung out for a few before the cab came & got us. He told me how beautiful I looked too. Needless to say I was melting.

We got in the cab & went out to dinner. I had some amazing chicken & a very large beer. It was a great restaurant that I had never been to before & was excited to try. After dinner, we went to a Chicago chain bar that I have also really wanted to try. He was joking with me to go to a night club. I guess it was Goth night… he has 2 friends who work there… yeah we went.

Freaks as far as the eye could see! I am talking women with electrical tape over their boobs, and men in all white masks. I actually got to meet 2 of his really good friends too. We sat at this VERY dark booth in the corner and this is when things started heating up a bit. I mean it was VERY PG 13, but yeah. Oh and I was kind of sitting with my feet up on the booth & he kept rubbing my calf, GLAD I SHAVED MY LEGS BEFORE THE DATE!!!

We grabbed a cab & headed back to his place. It was such a nice experience. I mean it was like $30 in cabs alone. I also got to walk around campus a lot, and I never really do that!

So we went back to his place & made out for quite a while. OMG I think I could end really liking this boy. He texted me last night to tell me what a good time he had, and texted me this morning to tell me about leaving the flowers.

All. smiles. Bliss. I am so happy, I can’t stand it. I wish I could bottle this happiness & share it with the world.

Sigh, this is what it’s supposed to feel like. That “I JUST WANT TO BE WITH YOU 24/7, BUT DON’T WANT YOU TO THINK I AM CRAZY” kind of feeling. He’s so freaking adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment