Sunday, May 30, 2010

You Have A What ??

I’m sorry, I really am, but I’m not interested in being perused by men in relationships. Call me crazy! I have this weird magnetism with men who are married, or in serious relationships. Did you mention you have a child, oh wait-multiple children?? No you didn’t. AWESOME!!! Come on. Seriously. Flirting with me all day isn’t going to make me want you. I have morals. How did you leave that aspect of your life out?
I have standards. Being the victim of a cheating makes me more sensitive than most. I don’t know what I can tell you though. You have set me up to fail with you. You have been demanding my utmost attention, and I had no idea. I can’t say that I care about you; because you’re never going to care about me...hello…you are in a serious relationship with SOMEONE ELSE.
No I don’t want to secret text; no I don’t want you to call me at work. Leave me alone. You’re great, but you’re a cheater & I’m not going to be a part of your emotional affair. I feel bad for your lady friend, because she has no idea that you are off seeking my greener pastures. When were you going to break it to her that she “isn’t enough” anymore? Does she know that while she’s going about her day, you are going about yours- trying to get all over me?
Emotional affairs, in my opinion, can be much worse than a one or two time physical affair. There is a lot more invested. You are sharing thoughts, fantasies, and dreams with another person. If you’re not happy in your relationship- take it from me & get the fuck out. I don’t know a single couple that has survived this & gone continually along in their relationship with this being a speed bump.
Those things aren’t going to change. You aren’t going to love the other person more one day after this whole affair thing dies down you broke the relationship. Once it’s broken, it’s almost impossible to glue back together. So if you are thinking of straying, get out or go to counseling.

No comments:

Post a Comment