Saturday, April 17, 2010

Piece of Meat

Well the day finally came. DATE NIGHT. Can you even believe it? I couldn’t, which is why I was freaking out & every one of my girl friends was calling & texting me to make sure it was going to be ok. I even had to give my best friend my date’s cell phone number, incase this weird boy from the internet didn’t turn out to be so awesome after all.

I really tried to take my time getting ready, and tried to not get nervous. I poured a glass of wine & took it slow. I had to be sure to walk my dog a lot to burn off some of the excess energy that I was building up inside of me. I curled my hair to perfection and my makeup & outfit looked flawless. The only problem was I still had an HOUR before I had to get going. I didn’t want to drink another glass of wine, I was driving… so I watched TV, paced, & busted out the vacuum.

I still ended up getting to the meeting place early & he was late. I ordered a beer to calm my nerves. Then he showed up. I could barley look him in the eyes because I was so nervous. I did notice however, he was eyeing me up like a piece of meat. It kind of freaked me out. I couldn’t tell if he was thinking this was a good idea or not.

As promised, my first bathroom break I texted my girls with the update. He was good looking, his arms were awesome, he was tall, he had an adorable smile—yeah I was having a good time.

The evening progressed, & knowing that I had something to do early the next day, I ended the date. Now comes the moment of truth. He walked me out to my car & we had an amazing kiss good night. I would say we more made out against my car for about 20 minutes. I guess he had fun too. It was so amazing to kiss someone, plus he was an amazing kisser.

I am on a cloud right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment