Wednesday, April 14, 2010

First Date Jitters

So shortstop finally got the opportunity to ask me out. I’ve been putting it off, and I’m not sure why. I guess because I am kind of nervous. I don’t know how to act on a date, & I really don’t know what to wear. What if it’s weird? What if it’s awesome? I’m such a confident person in so many aspects of my life. I’m really good with meeting new people, generally… but this is different.

We settled on meeting at a place in the middle of where we both live. I am going to work on what I am going to wear & what I am going to say.

I have 3 outfit choices. One of my best friends is going to come over & check out the goodies, and I am going to take photos & email them to my other best friend. I need to know what works best.

There’s no way that my first date as a single girl, is going to turn into a whirlwind romance…right? Right. I am so the queen of over thinking everything.

Is it weird I am Googling conversation topics, & obsessively looking at dating advice online. I am freaking out. F-R-E-A-K-I-N-G O-U-T!!!

We have great conversations on the phone & my thumbs hurt from all the texting, so I am sure it’s going to be fine.

I need a glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment